Bellows actuators are ideal for short strokes and large forces. Their design enables them to work without mechanical friction surfaces that move against each other – rendering seals and lubricants unnecessary. As a result, they are virtually wear and maintenance-free.
With their robust design and high-strength materials of construction, bellow cylinders can be used under the toughest operating conditions in sub-Saharan Africa.
Our range of bellow actuators includes:
- Forces of 8.2 kN to 390 kN
- Stroke lengths from 15 to 680 mm
- Bellow diameters from 60 to 950 mm
- Tested safety up to 24 bar
- ATEX-approved models available
Aventics bellow actuators are available in sub-Saharan Africa exclusively through the Bosch Rexroth South Africa Group of Companies.