Aventics Directional Pneumatic Valves:
- Mechanically Operated Valves: Comprising the Series CD04, Series CD07, Series AP, Series ST and Series 563 018 / 563 131, these Aventics valves are compact and lightweight with airflow up to 900 l/min.
- Pneumatically Operated Valves: This Aventics range of directional valves is made up of standard pneumatically operated and normal-pneumatic valves with airflow up to 900 l min.
- Electrically Operated Valves: A range of electrical operated and normal electrical valves from Aventics that operate in very low to very high temperature ranges.
Aventics Air Preparation Equipment:
- Reservoirs: Compressed air tanks from Aventics that features a 1 to 90 litre capacity and is suitable for 11 bars of compressed air.
- Pressure gauges and maintenance units: a range of 16 pressure gauges from standard measuring applications to measuring pre-filters and micro-filters for pneumatic and air preparation applications.
- Components: Comprises AS1, 2 & 3 and AS5 maintenance units as well as MH1 and MU1 maintenance units
Aventics Pneumatic Connection Technology:
- Plastic tubing: This range comprises Aventics Series TU1 polyethylene plastic tubing, Series TU1 PTFE plastic tubing, Series TU1 polyurethane plastic tubing, and Series TU1 PVC plastic tubing.
- Compressed air guns: Constructed from high-quality polyamide, this Aventics air gun can be used with nozzles or extension tubes, application-determined.
- Push-in fittings: This range comprises the Aventics QR1 Mini Series push-in fittings and QR1 Series push-in fittings.
- Fitting accessories: incorporates Aventics distributors and distributor strips, pneumatic seals and blanking screws and connectors
- Rotary joints: In addition to compressed air, Aventics rotary joints can be used to convey water and other fluids.
- Couplings: Aventics Series CP1 couplings are designed for high-performance, leak-free pneumatic systems.
Aventics Flow and Check valves:
- Logic Valves: A comprehensive range of Aventics logic valves including pneumatic counter, pneumatic pulse generator, Series 551 directional valve, shuttle valves, twin pressure valves.
- Quick Exhaust Valve: These specialised Aventics supplies the valves allow quick air evacuation into the atmosphere.
- Non Return Valves: An Aventics range comprising the NR01, NR02 and QR1 Non Return Valves.
- Throttle Valves: CH01 and CH02 throttle valves from Aventics make up this range, which have a minimum and maximum working pressure of 0 to 10 bar and 0 to 16 bar respectively.
- Check Choke Valves: 2 in this Aventics range, the CC01 and CC04 check choke valves have housings that are configured for each particular application.
Aventics Pneumatic Cylinders:
- Rotary Actuators: The range comprises Aventics Rack & Pinion and Rotary Wing Drive rotary actuators, which provide exceptional reliability in any rotary-to-linear pneumatic system.
- Piston Rods: This Aventics range comprises compact cylinders, double piston cylinders, guide cylinders, profile cylinders, round cylinders and tie rod cylinders.
- Rodless Cylinders: a comprehensive range of rodless cylinders comprising Aventics GSU, RTC and CKP rodless cylinders.
Aventics Valve Terminal Systems:
- Standard valve systems: This Aventics range includes the ISO 5599-1 series 581 Size 1 through to Size 4. It also includes valve carrier systems, an AV range of lightweight valve systems and the Clean Line range of valve systems for hygienic and wet applications.
- Valve systems: Comprises the Aventics AV03 and AV05 Pneumatic Valve Systems as well as the Clean Line Pneumatic Valves – Series CL03.
View the Aventics Cushioning Tool
Available throughout Africa from Tectra Automation, a Bosch Rexroth Company
Maximise your pneumatic performance with Aventics! Contact Tectra Automation today on +27 11 971 9400 or send us an enquiry.