Axial Piston Variable Pump - A10VG
Hydrostatic closed circuit transmissions benefit from the A10VG's infinitely variable drive speed and displacement proportions.
- Variable axial piston pump of swash plate design for hydrostatic closed circuit transmission
- Flow is proportional to drive speed and displacement and is infinitely variable
- Output flow increases with the swivel angle of the swash plate from 0 to its maximum value
- Flow direction changes smoothly when the swash plate is moved through the neutral position
- A wide range of highly adaptable control devices is available for different control and regulating functions
- The pump is equipped with two pressure-relief valves on the high pressure ports to protect the hydrostatic transmission (pump and motor) from overload
- The high-pressure relief valves also function as boost valves – The integrated boost pump acts as a feed and control oil pump
- The maximum boost pressure is limited by a built-in boost pressure relief valve
How to start up a A10V hydraulic pump
Watch how our Hytec South Africa hydraulic pump experts start up the A10V pump in this step-by-step tutorial.