Axial Piston Variable Pump - A4VSG
The A4VSG axial piston variable pump in swash plate design is designed for hydrostatic drives in closed circuits. Flow is proportional to drive speed and displacement. By adjusting the swash plate angle it is possible to steplessly vary the output flow.
- Flow and pressure side reversible (over centre operation)
- Motor mode possible
- Low noise level
- Long service life
- Drive shaft can absorb axial and radial forces
- High power/weight ratio
- Modular design
- Short response times
- Through drive and pump combinations possible
- Visual swivel angle indicator
- Optional installation position
- Operation on HF-fluids under reduced operational data possible
How to start up a A10V hydraulic pump
Watch how our Hytec South Africa hydraulic pump experts start up the A10V pump in this step-by-step tutorial.