BHSP Ball Runner Block
Lubricated with oil and grease, the BSHP ball rail system from Bosch Rexroth improves load capacities in the load zone and doubles the service life of the ball rail system and increases its travel accuracy.
The BHSP Ball Runner can operate in room temperature ranges from 0°C to 80°C, has a dynamic load rating of 3 900 N to 223 000 N, maximum speed of 3 to 10 metres per second and a maximum acceleration of 250 to 500m per second.
With increased versatility, the BSHP ball rail runner blocks align with Bosch Rexroth's interchangeable design, allowing users to combine the runner block and profiled rails of identical sizes when required - reducing logistics, assembly and servicing outlay throughout the lifecycle.
- High load capacities in all four main loading directions
- High dynamic ratings: v = 5 m/s, on request up to 10m/s and a = 500 m/s2
- Long-term lubrication
- Minimal quantity lubrication system with integrated reservoir for oil lubrication
- Lube ports on all sides
- Guide rail available with optional cover strip for simple fitting
- High level of system rigidity thanks to preloaded O-configuration
- Super runner blocks provide a high level of compensation for installation errors
- Wide range of accessories for special segment solutions (seals, strippers, etc.)
- Integrated, inductive and wear-free measuring system available as option, up to 4m measuring length with resolution smaller than 1 µm
- New: Runner blocks in rust-proof and acid-resistant configuration, conforming to DIN EN 10088