Bosch Rexroth Filter Elements
Bosch Rexroth filter elements are used for the filtration of hydraulic fluids in the hydraulic system as well as for the filtration of lubricants, industrial fluids and gases.
These elements feature filter media made of non-woven glass fibre, filter paper, wire mesh and non-woven fabric for numerous applications
- Cleanable wire mesh filter media
- Attainable oil cleanliness to ISO 12/8/3(ISO 4406)
- High dirt holding capacity and filtration performance
- Extended product range for non mineral oil based fluits
- Filter elements with high pressure differential stability
With a breakthrough 6-layer microglass fibre media design, PURE POWER elements from Bosch Rexroth trap up to 50% more dirt, enabling operators to reduce key operating, maintenance and parts costs of their hydraulic machines.