Bottle Jacks - 2 to 110 Ton
When it comes to industrial lifting and pushing applications, the Power Team range of bottle jacks, with capacities ranging from 2 to 110 tons, is the right tool for the job. It is portable and hydraulically powered, making it rugged and perfect for use in a wide range of applications.
- Choose from this complete line of premium-quality, standard bottle jacks. Ideal for use in any number of industrial lifting and pushing applications.
- The 9110B, 9015B, 9022B and 9033B feature a beveled base which allows the jack to “follow” the load, reducing the chance of dangerous side-loading.
- Many jacks feature screw extensions and all can be used in the vertical, angled or horizontal positions.
- Serrated or contoured saddles help stabilize the load for a safer lift.
- All jacks meet ASME B30.1 standards and carry the Power Team Marathon Lifetime Warranty.
- 110-ton jack features dual pumps for time-saving two-speed operation.