CCI Compact Piston Rod Cylinder
The CCI range of compact piston rod cylinders from Aventics are single-acting cylinders that feature elastic pneumatic cushioning for smoother performance in a wide range of applications.
The design of the CCI provides a standard package with many size and mounting variants. Single and double acting types are offered with variations such as male or female threaded piston rods, single or double rod end versions, hollow piston rods, torsion protection, high temperature versions and a metal rod scraper.
All compact cylinders in the CCI range are ISO 21287 compliant – this directive establishes a metric series of single rod pneumatic compact cylinders with bores of 20 mm to 100 mm for use of at maximum working pressure of 1 000 kPa (10 bar) with and without magnetic function.
- Single or double acting compact cylinder design
- Diameters: 16 mm to 100 mm bore sizes
- Working pressures: 1.5 to 10 bar
- Operating temperatures: -20° to 80°C
- Maximum particle size: 50 microns
High-grade materials of construction for long-lasting performance in a sub-Saharan Africa’s toughest operating conditions:
- Cylinder tube: andonised aluminium
- Piston rod: stainless steel
- Front cover: aluminium
- End cover: aluminium
- Seal: polyurethane
- Nut for piston rod: galvanised steel
- Scarper: polyurethane