Clean Line Pneumatic Valves CL03
The Clean Line CL03 series is Aventics’ new generation of hygienic Valves Systems for food and packaging applications. The Valve System design ensures there is no need to mount the valve manifolds in a cabinet. This is because the high flow Clean Line valve system has an IP69K protection class rating.
Hygienic design that’s easy to clean!
There is space between the valve protection covers to make it easy to clean—and at the same time there are no pockets for particles to collect. The fibre-reinforced polyamide subbases withstand detergents and aggressive chemicals.
- Blocking principle: Single base plate principle
- Working pressure from -0.9 bar to 10 bar
- Control pressure from 2.5 bar to 10 bar
- Ambient temperature range: 0°C to +50°C
- Medium Compressed air
- Max. particle size: 5 μm
- Oil content of compressed air 0 mg/m³ to 5 mg/m³
- Protection class: IP66K, IP67, IP69K
- Number of valve positions: Max. 18
- Number of solenoid coils max. 32
- DC operating voltage 24 V