With high suction capacities, ranging from 270 litres / min to 650 litres /min, Schmalz’s composite grippers are able to securely handle a range of non-rigid and flexible work pieces, sensitive and thin foils and blank circuit boards. Composite grippers are able to handle delicate materials as they are designed with a suction surface that has openings placed close to each other so the material will not be sucked in or damaged.
Quick-change contact surfaces with various diameters, anodised aluminum main body with integrated vacuum generation and axial or sideways mounting are all features of our composite grippers that add to its extreme versatility and delicate handling capabilities.
- Two compressed air connections for suction and blow off
- Compact, ready-to-connect gripper unit
- Very high suction rate: enables safe gripping, even with porous materials
- High suction rate with minimum air consumption - lowering operating costs
- Controlled air discharge - no contamination of process area
- Axial or sideways mounting of gripper - flexible mounting possibilities