Contamination Sensor CS 2000
Hydac’s Contamination Sensor CS 2000 is a stationary sensor for continuous monitoring of particle contamination in fluids. It has been developed for applications in test rigs, lubrication systems and critical hydraulic systems for which dynamic trend measurement of the contamination is required.
The Contamination Sensor CS 2000 benefits from the field-tested sensor technology used in the FCU 2000 series. It has been developed for use in conjunction with pressure connections up to 40 bar (higher pressures possible with external pressure relief valve).
- Combined hydraulic and electronic compensation for fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Continuous self-diagnostics
- Analogue output (4 ... 20mA) or digital output (RS 485/RS 232/ Ethernet)
- PLC output
- Relay outputs (operation, warning, alarm)
- RS 232 interface for ISO Code indication
View the PDF below for detailed specifications.