Contamination Sensor Module CSM 1000
Hydac’s Contamination Sensor Module CSM 1000 is an online condition monitoring system for detecting particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication fluids with a high proportion of air bubbles.
Air bubble suppression is used to dissolve the air bubbles so that they are not detected as particles. Moreover, it is the ideal solution for analysing the particle content of fluids, independently of the rest of the hydraulic system.
The modular nature of the CSM 1000 means it can be easily combined with other condition monitoring sensors, such as the Hydac AquaSensor.
- Cost-effective, self-contained solution
- Numerous data interfaces provide, amongst other things, communication via WLAN, intranet or internet
- Online monitoring of the oil cleanliness with alarm function to indicate:
- ingress of contamination
- increase in contamination as components start to wear
- when there are filtration problems
- Verification of cleanliness on test rigs
- Verification of changes in the oil cleanliness as a result of inadequate servicing
View the PDF below for detailed specifications.