Unlike traditional gear pumps, the patented Continuum® pump does not trap any fluid volume, creating a gentle fluid transmission and an outstanding reduction of pulsations.
The reduction of operational noise from the Continuum® pump range helps achieve a better working environment with higher efficiency and lowers the cost of production.
Noise is generated by traditional gear pumps as well as their systems, amplifying the ripple and consequently creating pressure drops while increasing energy consumption. This reduces overall efficiency of the pump and increases costs of production. Settima’s Continuum® technology eliminates this common issue.
- Reliable & cost-efficient
- Pulsation free & no noise
- Offers high viscosity (up to 100.00cSt)
- Vast temperature range (min. -25 max. +150 °C)
- Suitable for all hydraulic services
Offering no noise with a new sophisticated design and manufacturing, the helical rotor pump creates better working environments for employees, increased efficiency and lowered costs and maintenance.
- Avoids oil encapsulation
- No noise - average 15 dB (A)
- Extremely low vibrations and pulsations
- Delivers high efficiency for a wide range of speeds (up to 6 500 RPM)
- Max. operating pressure up to 300 bar
- Operates from 2 up to 300cc
- Interchangeable with standard gear pumps
Designed to handle a wide variety of fluids, with no operating noise, these transfer pumps are engineered and tested to handle a wide range of viscosities and operating temperatures.
- Extends wear life (even in critical applications)
- Handles very high viscosity fluids
- Delivers a vast temperature range (-25 to 150 °C)
- Offers high pressure up to 25 bar (peak 40 bar)
- Increases volumetric efficiency
- Improves efficiency (even at very low speeds)
- Interchangeable with other commonly used pumps