Couplers for heavy duty hydraulics
Cylinder and hose couplings
Designed for use up to 700 bar with hydraulic jacks, cylinders, etc. They are the threaded union type for interchanging cylinders in seconds. Each half is valved with a precision ball for a tight shutoff when disconnected. These couplers also permit the separation of cylinders or hose from pump when at 0 psi with minimal oil loss.
- No. 9795 – Complete quick coupler, 3/8" NPTF. (Includes two 9800 dust caps.)
- No. 9798 – Male (hose) half coupler (less hose half dust cap), 3/8" NPTF.
- No. 9796 – Female (cylinder) half coupler with No. 9800 dust cap, 3/8" NPTF.
- No. 9796-V – Same as 9796, but with Viton seals.
- No. 9796-E – Same as 9796, but with EPR seals.
- No. 9799 – Optional metal dust cap (hose half).
- No. 9797 – Optional metal dust cap (cylinder half).
No-spill, push-to-connect hydraulic hose couplers
High flow, no-spill, push-to-connect couplers with locking collar and flush face designed for high pressure applications. The flush-face concept makes it easy to clean both coupler ends before connecting. Our unique push-to-connect, "dry-break" design eliminates oil spillage. The locking collar makes accidental disconnects a thing of the past. For 700 bar operation. Designed to permit high oil flow.
- No. 9792 – Female (cylinder) half quick coupler only. Wt., 0.1 kg.
- No. 9793 – Male (hose) half quick coupler only. Wt., 0,1 kg.
- No. 9794 – Complete quick coupler (male and female). Dust caps not included.
- Wt.,0,2 kg.
Hydraulic coupler dust caps
- Dust cap fits either male or female half couplers.
- No. 9800 – Dust cap. For male or female 3/8" NPTF half couplers. Wt., 0,1 kg.
- Standard & Flush-Face