Dry Running Vacuum Pump
Schmalz has developed the Dry-Running Vacuum Pump (type EVE-TR) with a high suction rate from 2.3 m³/h to 244 m³/h for mobile use for picking up and clamping work pieces and for extending the versatility of the vacuum to a wide range of different applications in the sector of manual and automatic handling.
This dry running vacuum pump, with or without additional filter, enables the handling of airtight work pieces and the rapid evacuation of vacuum systems. Available in versions for single-phase AC, three-phase AC or DC power supplies the EVE-TR provides vibration-free operation and continuous output with little pulsation.
Pump available as a multi cell compressor with very little vibration and constant output or as a compact diaphragm pump
- Compact design with integrated cooling fan and permanently lubricated bearings
- Mounting holes with integrated damping elements
- Dry-running (oil-free) vacuum pump
- Robust and requiring little maintenance
- Multi-cell compression principle of the rotary vane pumps
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Suction capacity adaptable to meet customer requirements
- Dry-running diaphragm pump with excellent efficiency
- Low current consumption