E250 Series Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinder, type E250, from Naldoni e Biondi is designed to be extremely reliable in industrial and mobile applications. It has a nominal working pressure of 25 MPa. These cylinders are equipped with ground and chrome plated EN8 rods for longer life on gland seals and shaft surface protection. The cylinder barrel, ST52, is honed to N4 finish for longer seal life.
Hydraulic cylinder applications that require specialist-machined products can rely on the Italy-based Naldoni e Biondi brand for leading ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel (316 L) products. Components available include specialist pistons, heads, end plugs, self-locking nuts, bushes and fix terminals.
- Nominal pressure: 25,0 MPa (250 bar 3625 psi)
- Static test pressure: 37,0 MPa (370 bar 5440 psi)
- Mounting position: Optional
- Hydraulic fluid: Mineral oil To DIN 51 524
- Fluid temp. range: -20°C to 80°C
- Stroking speed: Up to 0,5 m/s
- Alternative ports & port positions available