Electromechanical Cylinders - Heavy Duty
The new Bosch Rexroth EMC-HD (heavy duty) electromechanical cylinders with ball or planetary roller screw drive are designed for high power density and long service life. These electromechanical heavy-duty cylinders transmit motor movement via ball or planetary screw drives depending on the dynamics and force requirements.
The cylinders are available as both finished, purely mechanical axes, as well as a complete system with precisely matched gears, servo motors and controllers from the IndraDrive product line.
Heavy Duty Electromechanical Cylinder EMC-HD
- Maximum travel: up to 1700 mm
- Maximum velocity: up to 1.0 m/s
- Maximum axial force: up to 290 000 N
- Dynamic load rating: up to 470 000 N
- Product catalogue and CAD files
- High energy-efficiency and small environmental footprint
- Simple, compact and robust design for space-saving integration in machine concepts
- Complete portfolio and great variability for a high level of flexibility for your applications
- Precise positioning, high dynamics, powerful drive and a long service life due to the use of precision screw assemblies