Electronic Pressure Switch EDS 3100
Hydac has developed the EDS 3100, a compact electronic pressure switch with digital display, for accurate pressure measurement in the low pressure range.
It has a ceramic measuring cell with thick-film strain gauge. The instrument can have one or two switching outputs, and there is the option of an additional analogue output signal (4 20 mA or 0 to 10 V).
A special design feature of the EDS 3100 is that the display can be moved in two planes.
The unit can be installed in almost any mounting position and the display can be turned to the optimum position without the usual additional expense of a mechanical adapter.
The main applications of the EDS 3100 are primarily in hydraulics and pneumatics, as well as in refrigeration and air conditioning technology.
View the PDF below for detailed specifications.
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1 % FS
- Optional analogue output selectable (4 20 mA / 0 to 10 V)
- 4-digit display
- Optimum alignment - can be rotated in two planes (axes)
- Measured value can be displayed in bar, psi or MPa
- Simple operation due to key programming
- Switching points and switch-back hystereses can be adjusted independently
- Option of Desina®-compliant pin configuration with diagnostic function