Electronic Pressure Switch (EDS 3300)
The Hydac EDS 3300 is a compact electronic pressure switch with digital display for measuring relative pressure in the low pressure range.
It has a ceramic measuring cell with thick-film strain gauge. This electronic switch can have one or two switching outputs, and there is the option of an additional analogue output signal (4 20 mA or 0 to 10 V).
A special design feature of the EDS 3300 is that the display can be moved in two planes. The unit can be installed in almost any mounting position, making it a versatile option for many applications, and the display can be turned to the optimum position without the usual additional expense of a mechanical adapter.
The main applications of the EDS 3300 are primarily in hydraulics and pneumatics, as well as in refrigeration and air conditioning technology.
- 1 or 2 PNP transistor switching outputs, up to 1.2 A load per output
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1 % FS
- Optional analogue output selectable
- 4-digit display
- Optimum alignment - can be rotated in two planes (axes)
- Measured value can be displayed in bar, psi or MPa
- Simple operation due to key programming
- Switching points and switch-back hystereses can be adjusted independently
- Option of Desina®-compliant pin configuration with diagnostic function