Electronic Pressure Transmitter HDA 7200 Pressure Transducer
The pressure transducer series HDA 7000 combines excellent technical specifications with a very compact design.
The HDA 7000 was specifically developed for series applications such as mobile applications. A thin film sensor cell is the basis for a robust, long-life pressure transmitter.
With various pressure ranges between 0 to 16 bar and 0 to 600 bar facilitate adaptation to the particular application.
- Weight approx. 60 g
- Ambient conditions
- Nominal temperature range -25°C +85 °C
- Operating temperature range -25°C +85 °C
- Storage temperature range -40°C +100 °C
- Fluid temperature range -40°C +100 °C/p>
- Measurement range up to 600 bar
- Overload pressure up to 900 bar
- Burst pressure 2000 bar
- Mechanical connection G1/4A DIN 3852
- Torque rating 20 Nm
- Parts in contact with media Stainless steel