Schmalz feed ejectors from Tectra Automation are able to grip very porous materials such as foams, textiles, paper and various recycling materials with high suction rates ranging from 225 litres /min to 8 640 litres/min.
Ideal for the conveyance of light solids, such as polystyrene, plastic granulates, rice or other filling materials.
- Body made of anodised aluminum
- Straight vacuum passage
- Compressed air enters at the side, through an annular gap
- Vacuum generation by means of feed ejector SEC for transporting granulates
- Special ejector with straight vacuum passage for very high volume flow rates at low vacuum values
- Optimum range of sizes for all applications