Fixed displacement motor - Type A4FM
Bosch Rexroth’s Fixed displacement motor, Type A4FM, is designed for high performance operation up to 450 bar.
- Axial Piston Fixed Displacement Motor A4FM of swashplate design is used in open and closed loop circuits for hydrostatic drives.
- Output speed is proportional to input flow and inversely proportional to motor displacement.
- Output torque increases with the pressure drop across the motor between the high and low pressure sides.
- Long service life, optimum efficiencies
- Compact design for special applications where A2FM cannot be applied
- Proven rotary group in swashplate-technology