Floating Suction Pads SBS
Schmalz has developed Floating Suction Pads SBS, ranging in diameter size from 20 mm to 100 mm for handling and separation of extremely thin work pieces without permanent deformation (e.g. film, paper, wood).
Not only do the Floating Suction Pads cause no damage to work pieces, but they can also handling very porous work pieces (e.g. printed circuit board) and highly sensitive work pieces (e.g. wafer, solar cells).
- Integrated vacuum generation on the Bernoulli principle: operating without ejector
- Suction pad "floats" on an air cushion: low-contact handling
- High volume flow rate at a low vacuum: very good compensation of leakages
- No air is drawn in through the work piece: reliable separation of thin, porous work pieces
- Optional with central support: sensitive handling of wafer and solar cells