Fluid Control Unit FCU 8000
Hydac has developed the Fluid Control Unit FCU 8000-Portable Laser Particle Counter to measure particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication systems. It can be used in the field as a portable laser particle measuring instrument, or in the laboratory in conjunction with the Bottle Sampling Unit for analysing oil samples.
The values are measured using infrared technology and have ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638 classifications.
Ideal for use in field applications and in laboratories and service centres.
- Analysis and storage of measurement data
- Cleanliness classes according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638
- Integrated graphics-capable printer RS232 or RS485 interface for data output
- Easy operation
- Robust design
- Cleanliness classes according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS1638
- Integrated graphics-capable printer
- Data output on display or via connection to a PC RS232 or RS485 interface)