Frequency Converters EFC 3610 / 5610
The EFC series of Bosch Rexroth frequency converters includes the 3610 and 5610 converters: a pair of high-performance AC drives for electronic speed and torque control in a range of industrial applications.
The EFC 3610 is a universal, low-cost converter for reliable speed control and demand-oriented energy supply. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including pumps and compressors; ventilators and fans; woodworking machines; food and beverage manufacturing; pulp and paper; textile machines; and packaging machines.
The EFC 5610 variable speed drive offers a power range up to 90 kW, an efficient vector control for an optimum torque curve and high starting torque. It is a high-torque solution for special requirements, such as for logistics and material transport, conveyors and roller tables; processing systems like mixers, agitators and centrifuges; building material machinery and building technology; plastic production and processing machines; and machine tools.
Features at a glance
- Power range:
- EFC 3610: 1 x AC 230 V 0.4 kW to 3 x AC 400 V 22 kW
- EFC 5610: 1 x AC 230 V 0.4 kW to 3 x AC 400 V 90kW
- Use in heavy duty (HD) or normal duty (ND) mode
- Built-in brake chopper (up to 22 kW) and mains filter
- Integrated control panel for quick, easy start-up
- Expandability through I/O and fieldbus modules
- Side-by-side mounting (up to 22 kW)
- Flexible expandability