SALAMI gear pumps are manufactured with aluminium or cast iron bodies. These can be used in standard configurations, multiple combinations or customised configurations. SALAMI pumps are designed for optimal performance and durability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications in mobile equipment and machinery.
This range of gear pumps includes:
- 1.5PE: Integral gear with 12 teeth and displacements from 0.09 to 0.67 in3/rev. Available with flanges, shafts and ports.
- 2PE: Displacements from 0.27 to 1.58 in3/rev. A compact design with a wide range of rear covers with built-in valves.
- 3PE: For displacements from 1.26 to 4.48 in3/rev. This compact design is available with a wide range of rear covers with built-in valves. Supports with bearing available.
- PG330: Features an internal drain so that external piping can be avoided. The bodies of these pumps are always machined with side and rear ports.
- PG331: It features pre-arranged single pump, double pump and triple or quadruple pump assembly.