H-Frame Press (100-200 Ton)
Cylinder workhead glides across upper frame on rollers, locks in place for off-center pressing jobs. May be used horizontally for special pressing applications with user-supplied supports.
- Press bed is raised and lowered by winch which locks in place for insertion of bed retaining pins. Upper bolster can be lowered 203 mm for convenient positioning on repetitive jobs.
- Generous "daylight" of 1.067 x 1.270 mm accommodates bulky work pieces, uprights are placed for easy side entry of bars or shafts for straightening or bending.
- Choice of single- or double-acting cylinder. Hydraulic pump options include: 2-speed hand pump with large 7,6 l reservoir, PE172 electric/hydraulic pump or "PQ" series "Quiet" electric/hydraulic pump with low noise level.
Standing 2,3 m tall, these giants handle the really big jobs. May be used horizontally for special pressing applications with user supplied supports.
- Workhead has wide horizontal travel; rugged press frame withstands load of rated capacity across full width of frame.
- Winch mechanism provides easy positioning of press bed, locks in place for insertion of retaining pins. Upper bolster can be lowered 279 mm for convenient positioning on repetitive jobs.
- Uprights are placed for easy side entry of bars or shafts for straightening or bending.
- Fast cylinder approach is provided by PQ1204S "Quiet" electric/hydraulic pump. Has remote control hand switch, enabling operator to view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.