Hercules High Pressure Ball Valves
The Omal range of Hercules high pressure ball valves includes 4 valves for use in a wide range ofapplications, up to 480 bar (7 000 psi). These high-pressure ball valves are available in both carbon steel and stainless steel variations, manually operated or pneumatically actuated.
Equipped with specialised seats these ball valves provide high resistance to stress, provide less component wear and provide a longer seal life due to the lessened ball wear.
- Working temperatures -23° to 100° C (NBR O-ring), -30° to 160° C (FKM O-ring)
- Working pressures up to 482 bar
- Ideal for a range of fluids, liquids and gases, compatible with the constituent materials
- Ideal for applications with a high number of cycles
- Antistatic device with fire safe design