IndraMotion MLD / Drive Based
IndraMotion MLD combines motion and PLC functions to form a modern open automation platform for modular machine designs.
The distributed control architecture establishes a compact motion-logic system, based on the scalable IndraDrive platform, so that higher-order controls are no longer necessary.
This drive-based solution is available as a single-axis control for simple applications as well as a multi-axis control for applications with a maximum of 10 axes.
Ready-to-use function libraries simplify the use of the intelligent drive functions of the IndraDrive series. In addition, PLCopen-conforming function blocks provide access to standardised motion-control functions.
The open technology and communication interfaces facilitate integration of IndraMotion MLD in your automation design.
- Compact and powerful
- Certified safety technology
- Drive-integrated motion-control according to IEC 61131-3
- Electronic synchronisation of up to 10 axis
- Intuitive engineering with the software framework IndraWorks
- Optional technology and communication interfaces