Inline Filters VFI
Schmalz inline filters are ideal for simple hose connection in vacuum systems with minor to medium dirt levels withstanding short-term pressures of up to 7 bar. This filter can be mounted on individual suction pads for the handling of dirty work pieces.
These inline filters are designed for use in a wide range of applications as they can be used with either nozzles with union nuts on both ends for connection of hoses, internal hose diameter 4 and 6 mm, or with a push-in hose connection. The transparent filter housing and slide-in filter element made of transparent material makes it ideal for visual monitoring of operation.
- Fast and easily replaceable filter insert
- Indication of degree of contamination through transparent housing
- Simple hose connection
- Vacuum filter capable with standing short-term pressures of up to 7 bar
- Suitable for universal use in systems with vacuum and pressure
- Quick installation
- Low operating costs
- Environmentally friendly product