Intelligent Electronic Pressure Switch EDS 2000 Pressure Switches
Hydac has developed the EDS 2000, a four–channel pressure switch with display and microprocessor control.
The microprocessor enables greater flexibility with regard to adapting the unit to individual applications and, more importantly for a pressure switch, a greater level of operating safety.
The intelligent electronic pressure switch enables the monitoring of the cell that allows the peak pressure across the switch to be displayed.
Consequently, the user receives data on pressure peaks (in % of nominal pressure) which enables optimum monitoring. The pressure switch is universally suitable for use in hydraulics and industrial process engineering.
- Accuracy class 0.5
- 4–digit display
- 4 switching points with relay output (cross–over contact)
- Switch–on and switch–off point infinitely adjustable as required, apart from a small hysteresis
- Analogue output 0 to 5 V
- Menu driven programming using only 2 keys
- Programmable switch–on and switch–off delay to suppress pressure peaks
- Relay functions individually programmable on or off
- Two peak pressure memories, one of which can be reset as a measuring device
- Comprehensive safety function incorporated
- IP 65 housing with separate terminal box