ISO 5599-1 Size 1 Pneumatic Valves
The Aventics Series 581 4-way ISO directional control Pneumatic Valves incorporates a non-lubricated, balanced spool and sleeve consisting of a stainless steel sleeve with a polished inner diameter, a nylon spool, and a series of static O-rings and Teflon® wear rings to reduce friction.
The Series 581 directional Control Valves (available in 4 sizes size 1, size 2, size 3 and size 4) offers higher flow rates compared to other ISO valves in within the same size category.
- Standards: ISO 5599-1
- Blocking principle: Single base plate principle
- Working pressure from -0.95 bar to 10 bar
- Ambient temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Medium Compressed air
- Max. particle size: 50 μm
- Oil content of compressed air 0 mg/m³ to 5 mg/m³
- Protection class: IP 65
- DC operating voltage 24 V
- Voltage tolerance DC: -10% / +10%