HFT stocks marketing leading Stauff level gauge switches (type SNK and SNNK) that indicate visual or electrical fluid levels in hydraulic reservoirs with maximum tank pressures not exceeding 1 bar (15.5 psi).
The compact design of this range makes it ideal for applications where space is limited.
Constructed from special sight tube materials for improved UV or chemical resistance, our range of level switches are well suited for Mineral and Petroleum based hydraulic fluids HL and HLP as well as special media such as bio-degradable fluids, diesel oils and gasolines.
- Housing made of Aluminium, plastic coated
- Sight tube and plugs made of Polyamide (PA)
- Float made of Polyamide (PA)
- Sealings made of FPM (Viton®)
- Magnetic float activates switch when fluid level drops below contact level within 60 mm / 2.36 in of lower banjo bolt
- Available as a break contact (normally closed) or make contact (normally open)
- Either equipped with industrial standard connector (types C/O) or five-pin circular connector M12 (types CD/OD)
- Direction of the electrical contact box (right / left) can be chosen when assembling the electrical contacts (types C / D) or is right by default (types CD / OD)
- Contact ratings: max. 10 W (types C / CD) or 5 W (types O / OD)
- Switching voltage: max. 50 V AC/DC
- Switching current: max. 0,25 A