Level-Temperature Switch - Type SLTS
The Stauff Level-Temperature Switches (SLTS Series) are unique in their design and modularity with the added advantage of the end-user being to adjust the switching level – a key requirement for clients.
The internal support wire carrying the level and temperature switches makes it a simple and quick job to change the level switch position.
Level contact positions are set according to client specifications, but can also be adjusted individually according to the application requirements and specifications.
- Suitable for mineral oil and HFC fluids (and other fluids on request)
- Either 1 or 2 level contacts available
- 1 integrated temperature sensor (optional)
- Standard electrical function:
- Level contacts: Normally closed, opens with falling level
- Temperature contacts: Normally closed, opens with rising temperature