MTpro Engineering Software
Planning assembly systems has been made easier with the MTpro from Bosch Rexroth. It is an intuitive software program that allows users to design the optimal layouts for assembly systems for increased efficiency.
This software is a searchable collection of aluminium framing, lean workstations and conveyor parts from Bosch Rexroth. It can be used to quickly find detailed conveyor information, generate quotes for aluminium framing machine guarding applications or generate 3D drawings of configurable lean workstations.
Users can design ergonomic workstations or entire production lines that are perfectly suited to their application and achieve maximum productivity. Part documentation is available in PDF format for framing, workstation and conveyor parts, and a parts list can be imported from existing FMSsoft drawings.
From technical data to ordering information and CAD models, to assembly instructions and spare parts illustrations, MTpro planning software shows you everything you need to plan and design frames, enclosures, flow racks, workstations or transfer systems.
- Assemble your system on screen intuitively via drag & drop – and the snap function
- Easily optimise the ergonomics of your design using the integrated ManModel (bookmark below pls)
- Generate entire parts lists with the push of a button and submit the order online (includes accessories and small parts)
- Versatile interfaces allow layouts, CAD models and order data to be used elsewhere
- View or configure parts in 2D or 3D – drawings automatically updated
A screengrab of Bosch Rexroth's MTpro intuitive software program
MGE – aluminium structural framing | MPS – manual production systems | EcoShape – tubular framing systems | TS1 – assembly conveyors | TSplus – assembly conveyors | TS4plus – assembly conveyors | TS5 – assembly conveyors | TS 2pv –conveyors for solar industry | VarioFlow – assembly conveyors | VarioFlow S – assembly conveyors