Schmalz has developed two multi-stage ejectors with integrated valve technology for handling of cardboard, packing materials, insulating materials and other porous items, for the rapid evacuation in the lower vacuum range resulting in reduced costs and shorter cycle times.
These processes require big suction capacity and low air consumption at the same time, which is why Schmalz multi-stage ejectors are the ideal choice with high suction rates up to 673 litres per minute.
Multi-Stage Ejectors SEM: Suction rate 332 l/min to 2,370 l/min
Multi-Stage Ejectors SEM-C: Suction rate 338 l/min to 673 l/min
- Range of ejectors with a very high suction capacity
- Fast and safe handling of all porous materials
- Multi-stage ejector nozzle with high efficiency
- Rapid evacuation in the lower vacuum range, reduced costs and shorter cycle times
- Optional connection facilities for compressed air, exhaust air and sensors
- Flexible mounting; reduced design costs