Omega Modules (type OBB)
Omega Modules (type OBB) with ball rail systems and toothed belt drive for travel speeds up to 5.0 m/s.
Omega Modules are ready-to-install linear axes for any desired mounting orientation in freely configurable lengths up to 5 500 mm.
Their low traveling system mass makes them ideal for operations involving vertical axes because the drive can be mounted as a stationary unit while the module frame executes vertical motion.
The integrated zero-clearance profiled rail system is able to handle high load capacities and its high rigidity enables optimal travel performance when moving large loads at high speed.
- Carriage with one-point lubrication
- Pneumatic clamping units (optional)
- Mechanical and proximity switches over entire range
- Multiple accessories and attachments available
- Configured to Customers Specifications