Pro-Chemie 60 Ball Valve
The Pro-Chemie 60 ball valve from Omal is manufactured from stainless steel, making it ideal for use in the chemical industry. Equipped with a full bore, floating valve Pro-Chemie 60 provides a closing angle of less than 7°. Its 3 seals (V-sales pack) ensure optimised tightness.
This ball valves falls within the pressure class PN 16-40, and is suitable for standard connecting flanges (EN 1092-1) – providing less breakaway torque!
Suitable for use in the chemical industry, the Pro-Chemie maintains the highest levels of operational efficiency and safety in your operation!
- Soft-seat seal RPTFE
- Optimised aligned axes extend valve longevity
- Stem seal: V-ring packing
- Anti-blow-out stem
- Closing angle > 7°
- Simplified maintenance
- EU Directive 97/23 EC PED for pressure equipment
- ISO 15848-1:2015 for measuring, testing and qualifying procedures for fugitive emission of industrial valves
- ISO 10497 for fire safe ball valves
- ATEX 94/9/CE Directive equipment for potentially explosive environments