Quiet Electric Hydraulic Pump PQ120
The unique design of the PQ120 Series electric hydraulic pump allows operators to start and operate under full load, even with voltage reduced by 10%. It is suitable for cylinders of up to 400 tons, and is designed specifically for heavy duty operation with a throughput of up to 1,6 litres per minute.
- Electrical shut-down feature prevents unintentional restarting of motor following an electrical service interruption
- Internal relief valve limits pressure to 700 bar. External relief valve is adjustable from 70 to 700 bar
- Pump prewired at factory with a 2,24 KW, 380 volt, 50 Hz. 3 Phase motor. Other electrical configurations are available
- 24 volt control circuits on units with remote controls for added user/operator safety
- 2,24 KW(3 phase) motor with thermal overload protection. Motor starter and heater element supplied as standard equipment; no hidden charges!
- Metal shroud keeps dirt and moisture out of motor and electrical components
- Pumps operate below maximum OSHA noise limitation