Remote Tool Power Pumps
Able to transfer oil at a rate of 0,5 litres per minute, this two speed remote tool power pump is extremely durable and lightweight. It operates well under low line voltage conditions, and features the widely used and relied on Vanguard Jr.® pump.
The two-stage pumping system of these unique, intermittent duty pumps is designed for years of dependable service. These pumps incorporate a piston-type high-pressure pump supercharged by a low-pressure pump.
115/230V machines available
- 0,48 KW universal electric motor (50/60 cycle)
- Two-stage pump for rapid ram advance
- Operational under low-line voltage conditions
- Optional operating pressures available; consult Power Team for details
- Designed for use with spring-returned remote tools
- High-pressure safety relief valve
- Remote hand control with 3 m cord
- Carrying handle
- Factory filled oil reservoir
- Pressure matched quick-coupler supplied
- Optional carrying case