Hydraulic cylinder, type S250, with a nominal working pressure of 250 bar and has been designed to enable a high degree of reliability in heavy industrial and mobile applications. Hytec Engineering has designed and testing the S250 according to CETOP standards (an umbrella organisation for national fluid power- hydraulics and pneumatics – associations) ensuring the S250 achieves high levels of productivity and safety.
Constructed from chrome plated EN8 rods and cylinder barrel ST52 that are honed to N4 finish, the S250 achieves longer life on gland seals and shaft surface protection. The S250 is well suited for various hydraulic mediums with various seal materials and rod materials available to suit applications.
- Nominal Pressure: 25,0 MPa (250 bar 3625 psi)
- Static Test Pressure: 37,0 MPa (370 bar 5440 psi)
- Mounting Position: Optional
- Hydraulic Fluid: Mineral Oil To DIN 51 524
- Fluid Temp. Range : -20°C to +80°C
- Stroking Speed : Up to 0,5 m/s
- Alternative ports & port positions available.