SafeMotion drive-integrated safety technology from Bosch Rexroth helps avoid unintentional machine movements, with integrated safety logic functions for braking, holding, moving, position monitoring.
It can be used with all IndraDrive product families – Cs, C, M, ML and Mi – and offers a high degree of application flexibility with the ability to select safety functions via CIP Safety on Sercos, Fail Safe over EtherCat, PROFIsafe on PROFINET, or via discrete 24 V signals.
Operations around the world use Bosch Rexroth SafeMotion safety technology to enhance machine productivity and lower costs of their servo drive.
- Maximum level of safety (Cat. 4, PL e, SIL 3) for all safety functions
- Safe absolute end position replaces hardware limit switch by software
- 31 safe cam areas configurable
- Reduced commissioning effort due to semi-automatic support
- PC-free device replacement when servicing