Screw in Push Fittings
Schmalz has developed screw in push fittings for quick connection of smooth hoses without the need for tools! This type of fitting is ideal for use as a connecting element in vacuum systems and is also suitable for hoses, with outer diameter sizes from 4 mm to 14 mm, with external tolerances in accordance with CETOP RP 54 P.
With design features such as screw in push fitting, clamping clip and an unlocking element made of nickel-plated brass push fittings, as well as NBR gasket sealing the hose-connection, these fittings achieve air-tight connections.
In addition, hoses can be clamped on the outside; this reduces pinching and drastically saves your assembly time.
- Quick and safe connection and disconnection of all smooth hoses without the need for tools
- Hoses clamped on the outside (no pinching of the hose)
- Absolutely vacuum-tight, shaped for optimum flow
- Specially designed for vacuum applications
- Suitable for very rough use
- Various versions available