Segmental Linear Bushes and Sets
Segmental Linear Bushes and Sets are very attractively priced and are excellent for more general requirements.
These specialised linear bushings and sets feature reinforced plastic housings that represent a lightweight, sturdy and low-cost solution.
Corrosion-resistant versions are also available for medical, chemical and food industry applications. Its structural design utilises balls made of anti-friction bearing steel and hardened steel segmental load bearing plates.
- Adjustable radial clearance
- Lightweight plastic construction
- Travel speed: vmax = (3 m/s)
- Acceleration: amax = 150 m/s2
- Operating temperature:
- -10°C to 80°C (normal version)
- -10°C to 65°C (corrosion-resistant version)