Series TU1 PTFE Plastic Tubing
Aventics PTFE plastic tubing from Tectra Automation is highly durable yet flexible. It is a high-quality compressed air tube with high tolerances of temperature and corrosion, ideal in wear-prone conditions. PTFE piping has a low coefficient of friction and lubricity, and lends itself to high-performing pneumatic systems.
PTFE tubing provides long-lasting, robust pneumatic delivery. A variety of standard pipe sizes is available, allowing users to design and build the pneumatic system they need to achieve maximum efficiency.
- 6 pipe sizes, Ø: 4 – 14 mm
- Ambient temp.: -40 – 200 °C
- Max. working pressure (at 20 °C): 16 bar
- Wall thickness: 0.75 – 1.5 mm
- Weight: 0.017 – 0.172 kg/m
- Colour: Transparent (red, blue and green piping avail. at 4 mm Ø)