SGS Flat Suction Pads
Schmalz has developed the SGS a flat suction pad, with a 27 mm diameter, for the secure handling of plastic film, paper, wooden veneers, solar cells and other thin, easily damaged work pieces.
This robust, wear-resistant suction pad SGS with soft natural rubber (NK) is equipped with a single sealing lip, without connection nipple, that is especially designed for handling flat plastic films. The neck of the suction pad is shaped for direct mounting, drastically reducing installation times.
- Flat, tapered sealing lip that is specially designed for handling flat plastic films
- Special mounting moulded into neck of suction pad for quick installation times
- Suitable for direct mounting (insertion into a perforated plate)
- Very soft material (natural rubber NK)
- Gripping of plastic films without wrinkling