Shop Press, H-Frame (25-55 Tons)
As a leading supplier of workshop maintenance equipment to the hydraulics market, Power Team stocks fully tested and standards compliant open throat and economy presses with rated working capacities of up to 25 tons.
Open Throat Presses
- Design permits use as both "H" frame and "C" frame press; cylinder can be mounted on frame extension to handle jobs which won't fit between uprights.
- Open throat press models are also available with remote control to enable the operator to view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
- Off-center pressing loads of full capacity can be applied across entire width of frame.
- Rugged, yet reasonably priced. Handles many "big press" tasks, and perfect for many of the "in-between" jobs you see almost daily.
(Note: stroke length limited to 159 mm on economy models.)
- Press bed height easily adjustable with winch. Bed will not drop when handle is released.
- Choice of power sources for rapid cylinder advance: two-speed hydraulic hand pump, electric/hydraulic or air/hydraulic.
Electrical Pump Specifications
- PE17 Series – 0,37 KW, 220 volt, 50 cycle, single phase.
- Full off-center pressing at full rated capacity across width of upper frame without buckling or bending.
- Maximum “daylight” is 1067 x 914 mm, making positioning of even bulky work pieces easy.