Spring Return Aluminium Actuator SRN
Spring Return Aluminium Actuator SRN from Omal, available only from Tectra Automation, has been designed for open and close valve operation and fail safe emergency. The range of 11 SRNs provide nominal torque from 15 to 960 Nm at 5.6 bar.
Also called the Scotch Yoke Spring Return Actuator, the SRN ensures very effective valve piloting as torque increases during the closing phase. They weigh approximately 30% less than a rack and pinion actuator, meaning the Spring Return Aluminium Actuator contributes to savings on the construction sizing of the plant and/or equipment.
Air consumption across the range varies from 0.09 – 5.9 l/cycle.
- 100% in-house manufacturing ensures maximum manufacturing accuracy
- ATEX certification allows for installation in a potential explosive environment
- Highest functional safety guaranteed with SIL 3 certification
- Less friction from rolling friction between piston and slot
- Less weight and lower air consumption compared to rack & pinion