Suction Plates for High Temperatures SPL-HT and SPL-HT FPM-F
Schmalz has developed the High-Temperature SPL-HT and SPL-HT FPM-F suction plates for use in manufacturing of float glass or in tempering processes in the glass industry up to 600°C and for the handling of work pieces with smooth surfaces.
In order to handle these high temperature work pieces, these suction plates both have a robust stainless-steel body, a seal that is made of special textile material for handling hot work pieces and that is clamped into the body and quickly replaceable.
- Suction area (Ø) from 35 mm to 140 mm (SPL-HT)
- Suction area (Ø) 90 mm and 190 mm
- Stainless-steel body and textile materials for very high temperature resistance (even over long periods)
- Withstanding temperatures of up to 600°C
- Safe and gentle gripping of hot work pieces with vacuum
- Seal can be replaced separately when worn or damaged