SVA R2 Subsea Valve Actuator
A disruptive innovation for electrically actuating valves in the subsea process industry, the Bosch-Rexroth-engineered SVA R2 Subsea Valve Actuator is electrifying subsea process automation.
A revolutionary development, the SVA R2 actuator has an integrated electric controller that offers precise motion control. A mechanical safety spring and inbuilt condition monitoring ensures it meets Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 requirements, in accordance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
Developed in conjunction with suppliers and operators of offshore installations, it is the winner of the 2021 prestigious Hermes Award.
This world-first subsea electric actuator:
- Functions at depths of up to 4 000 m
- Does not require hydraulic pipes or power units
- Reduces power consumption
- Provides reliable actuator operation
- Is geared towards delicate eco-systems